Tips for Attending a Hybrid Conference
We are committed to offering a robust Conference experience and networking opportunities. In order to have the best experience possible, we invite you to consider the following suggestions.
Participate in Sessions
You will get the most out of this Conference experience when you actively participate!
- Introduce yourself in the chat window when you enter a session.
- Follow the interaction guidelines and decorum rules set by the session moderator.
- Explore session resources and participate in any polls and other interactive elements.
- Consider collaboration. If you are attending with team members, use Google Docs or other collaboration tool to share notes on sessions.
- When the session has ended, complete the short evaluation before moving on to the next session or leaving the event platform.
- Follow-up with session presenters in the networking areas.
Participate despite schedule restraints.
Take Regular Breaks
Any conference experience can be exhausting, and we recommend that you schedule breaks for yourself throughout the day.
Share Your Experience
Share your Virtual Conference experience on social media with photos of where you are participating from, the weather where you are, or just of your chai!
Explore the Exhibition Hall
We are showcasing vendors and exhibitors from around the world. Their booths will have video introductions, downloadable resources, and staff with whom you can interact. Interactions include chats with staff in each of the booths. Take some time to explore each booth. Consider in advance who you might like to meet with during open hours.
Set Up Your Personal Virtual Conference Space
This virtual Conference takes place over two days , with sessions, exhibition and networking taking place throughout each day. We recommend that you set up your personal conference space in advance.
- Block off time on your calendar so that others know you are busy. Be comfortable with saying no to meetings or appointments during that time—just like you would if you were attending an onsite conference.
- Create a Conference document and take notes. This can also help you stay focused on the content.
- Wear whatever is most comfortable to you, and be prepared to come on camera (completely optional) for social sessions that you are interested in participating in.
- Find a quiet space. Use headphones or earbuds to ensure you can hear as well as possible.
Learn How to Use The Tool
Your virtual conference will be hosted online, via a tool you may or may not have used before. To make the most of your time ‘onsite,’ take an hour or two before the conference begins to play around in the event hub. Find out how to access sessions, check your audio, and work out any glitches. If there’s a tutorial about how to get the most out of the conference, watch it! Your experience is in your control.
Interact with presenters and fellow conference attendees. Post questions for each individual session’s chat window which will be monitored by session moderators. Participate in larger conference discussions via the Networking Lounge
Access the latest technology and service providers- Chat with booth staff experts who are delivering cutting-edge products and technology to industry
On-demand access to all recorded sessions is provided to attendees post-conference for a limited period. To access streamed sessions, participants will need to log into the platform via the information provided upon registration.
If you wish to become a SPEAKER AT AIRC 2023 please contact us at email@example.com with your topic of interest- proposed or picked from the agenda