Networking & Social Activities
One of the biggest benefits of any conference is the networking; the opportunity to meet with like-minded people and industry peers.
Whether you are an insurer or a reinsurance executive, a broker, a regulator or a risk-manager, AIRC provides a great way to do just that. You will meet people in your field of whom you may not encounter at your home office or organization. You will also connect with people in your field that you haven’t connected with in a while, especially since Covid 19 happened.
Here are some tips:
- Explore the site and the virtual platform to find out which companies will have people attending the Conference – either as speakers, attendees, or exhibitors in the Virtual Expo Hall or at the physical location
- You can also explore who’s posting about attending on LinkedIn, follow @airc on Twitter, and reach out to other members on Forum.
- Make a list of a few topics and speakers you would like to meet and write down some questions for them. You will be able to connect with them during their session or in the virtual networking lounge!
Make Good use of the Virtual Conference platform
This Virtual Conference Platform provides just as much learning, know-how and networking, just like the physical event.
Group chat, live streaming and on-demand content plus our virtual exhibit hall, auditorium and resource center will allow for the most interactive and personalized experience right from your desktop – eliminating travel and out-of-office expense.
Take advantage of the time you’re virtually around your peers and many like-minded professionals.
- Visit with exhibitors and experts in the Virtual Expo Hall to find the right products and providers to help your organization achieve new heights.
- Make f\good use of the Virtual Networking Lounge. Seek out others working on similar projects or facing the same challenges you are by contacting them through the platform, participate in virtual networking activities and attend sessions
- Message speakers. They’ll appreciate the positive feedback! It’s also a great opportunity to connect with them so you can have further conversations if you have more questions about their topic or want to discuss your particular situation